This set includes the 37th series of Doodle Pages published around 1990. They contain valuable information and instructions for many aspects of leatherworking. Made by some of leatherworkings premier artists of their time, the lessons taught and the patterns given are a vast source of inspiration and knowledge for any leather artist.
Doodle Pages included:
• Page 1 is not included due to copyright restrictions.
• Dinosaur Doodles II, The Sequel-Tony Laier
• Deluxe Ladies Billfold-Jim Smith
• Billfold Initial And Name Stamp Designs-Allan Scheider
• Simple Thumb Break-Bill McKay
• The Wedding-Tim Grothen
• Create a Custom Made Mirror-Brad Martin
• The Angel Fish-John McCoy
• The Running Leaf Free Hand Belt Pattern-Larry Cotton Mills
• Charcter Photo Frames-Shirley Peterson
• Country Lovin-James Odra Smith