Cobra Class 18 Needle Feed Walking Foot
COBRA Class 18 Compound Needle Feed (Triple Feed) Walking Foot Machine Sturdy enough to handle leather and fabric up to 20 oz. and handles thread sizes from 69 to 207. Perfect for wallets, lightweight belts, and anything else that needs smaller threads and stitching. Backed by Leather Machine Co's “Limited Lifetime Warranty”.
Contact your local store to order this machine.
- Sews up to 20 oz. (depending on material)
- Compound Needle Feed (Triple Feed) Walking Foot
- Big Bobbin (M style)
- Uses thread sizes from 69 to 207
- 135X16 or 135×17 Needle System
- Safety Clutch for hook protection
- Digital D.C. Servo Motor
- Heavy Duty Speed Reducer
- Flat Bed stand with locking casters
- LED light
- Thread stand and bobbin winder
- Dimensions: 48 x 40 x 52 in. (121.92 x 101.6 x 132.08 cm)
- Weight: 220 lbs. (99.79 kg)
- 10 needles
- Thread-oil-tool package
- Four bobbins (M style)
- Magnetic Guide
- Owner and parts manual
- This product is not eligible for discounts or shipping offers.
- Orders for this product cannot be cancelled, returned ,or exchanged.
- This product will be shipped from a third party. You will receive a separate shipping confirmation.
- This item will incur an additional shipping fee at checkout and will ship separately from other items in your order. Shipping is non-refundable.