TandyPro® by Leather Machine Co. Class 20 Sewing Machine
This flatbed machine is one of the most versatile machines on the market, sewing leather up to 1⁄2” thick. Easy to control and with a built-in speed reducer, the Cobra Class 20 Sewing Machine is the perfect choice for beginners and experts alike. Perfect for sewing chaps, wallet liners, book covers, bags, sheathes, and heavy work belts.
Contact your local store to order this machine.
- Sews Up to a Full 1/2" of Veg-Tanned Leather
- Thread Sizes from 46 to 207
- 135×16 or 135×17 Needle System
- Compound Feed Walking Foot
- Variable Speed Digital DC Servo Motor
- Heavy Duty Speed Reducer
- Dimensions: 48 x 40 x 52 in. (121.92 x 101.6 x 132.08 cm)
- Weight: 220 lbs. (99.79 kg)
- This product is not eligible for discounts or shipping offers.
- Orders for this product cannot be cancelled, returned ,or exchanged.
- This product will be shipped from a third party. You will receive a separate shipping confirmation.
- This item will incur an additional shipping fee at checkout and will ship separately from other items in your order. Shipping is non-refundable.