TandyPro® by Leather Machine Co. Class 4 Dream Machine
This Cobra Class 4 Dream Machine has smooth operation, remarkable power, and can take on just about any challenge. A 16-1/2” throat space and the ability to sew leather up to 7/8” thick makes this machine ideal for sewing saddles, tack, bullet loops, chaps, heavy belts, holsters, knife sheaths, saddlebags, and more.
Contact your local store to order this machine.
- 16 1⁄2” Cylinder Arm
- Sews from 6 oz. to 7/8" Leather
- Thread Sizes from 69 to 415
- 3 to 22 Stitches Per Inch
- Triple Feed Mechanism
- Reverse Stitching in the Same Holes
- Built-In Bobbin Winder
- Heavy Duty Speed Reducer
- 28 LED Super Beam Lamp
- Variable Speed Digital DC Servo Motor • Heavy Duty Pedestal Stand with
- Locking Casters
- Dimensions: 40 x 40 x 48 in. (101.6 x 101.6 x 121.92 cm)
- Weight: 325 lbs. (147.42 kg)
- Standard Accessory Package included with purchase
- 10 #25 Leather Point Needles
- 4 Bobbins
- Left Toe Presser Foot
- Open Toe Center Foot
- This product is not eligible for discounts or shipping offers.
- Orders for this product cannot be cancelled, returned ,or exchanged.
- This product will be shipped from a third party. You will receive a separate shipping confirmation.
- This item will incur an additional shipping fee at checkout and will ship separately from other items in your order. Shipping is non-refundable.