TandyPro® Cowboy Outlaw Machine
The Cowboy Outlaw hand-operated sewing machine sets the new standard in the hand-operated sewing machine industry. With its solid cast iron construction with heat-treated high carbon steel parts, the Cowboy Outlaw redefines reliability and long-lasting performance in this field. Featuring many industry-first refinements in the design such as titanium nitride coated hook, shuttle race, and bobbin case covers, as well as a larger more powerful shuttle hook and bobbin case, the Outlaw features many design elements that make it a much better choice than other machines in the same class. A large 9 inch throat depth with a true 9 inches of usable space to the right of the needle allows for the sewing of larger items with ease. The simplicity of operation for this machine as well as its rugged nature allows the Outlaw to be operated by novices and experienced leather crafting professionals alike. Choose the Cowboy Outlaw for your next sewing project and get the job done.
Gift With Purchase! For a limited time, we're including both the left and right presser feet for FREE! An $80 value!
- 1 Spool #277 Thread in White
- 4 Bobbins
- Pack of 25/200 Needles Leather Point
- 4 Mounting Bolts
- Drill Mounted Bobbin Winder
- Machine Mounted Thread Stand
- Assorted Spare Springs, Screws, and Fasteners
- Flatbed Tabletop Attachment with Screws
- Plastic Accessories Case
- This product is not eligible for discounts or shipping offers.
- This item can only be returned or exchanged within 14 days of purchase if the product is in its original packaging and condition.
- This item will incur an additional $135 shipping fee at checkout and will ship separately from other items in your order. Shipping is non-refundable.