Eco-Flo Leather Dye
Eco-Flo Leather Dye is a water based, low V.O.C., penetrating leather dye for use on natural veg-tanned tooling leather. It's great for overall solid color dyeing or background dyeing. Also use for floral, figure and pictorial coloring. Do not use on suede.
- Capacity: 4.4 fl. oz. (130.12 ml)
- Capacity: 32 fl. oz. (946.35 mL)
- For use on natural veg-tanned tooling leathers. Be sure leather surface is as clean as possible.
- Apply with an artist brush, wool dauber, air brush or aerosol sprayer. Thin with water.
- Allow project to dry completely.
- Buff with a clean scrap of sheep wool or soft cloth to remove excess surface pigment before applying finish.
- Repeat until desired hue is achieved.
- Seal with a top finish coat. All Tandy Leather finishes are compatible with this product.
- Clean up with soap and water.
NOTE: Some finishes will pick up a small amount of color from water based dyes. To guard against unsightly smears on background dyed projects, multi-colored figure or pictorial carved projects, apply finish on dyed area with a brush first to lock-in colors before applying final overall coat with a sponge or soft cloth.
- This product will not work properly after being frozen and may freeze during shipping if sent to a cold climate.