Eco-Flo Satin Shene
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 42): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Eco-Flo Satin Shene is a water based, low V.O.C., durable, water repellent, acrylic non-glossy satin top finish for natural veg-tanned tooling leather.
- Small Capacity: 4.4 fl. oz. (130.12 mL)
- Large Capacity: 32 fl. oz. (946.35 mL)
- Shake well before each use.
- Leather should be clean and dry.
- Apply a light even coat of Satin Shene with a slightly damp sponge. Work in a circular motion, making sure finish gets into all cuts and impressions.
- Allow first coat to dry completely, and then apply a second light coat.
- After second coat has dried, surface may be buffed with a clean soft cloth or piece of sheep wool if a brighter shene is desired.
- Clean applicators immediately after use with soap and water.
- This product will not work properly after being frozen and may freeze during shipping if sent to a cold climate.